Thursday, October 14, 2010

Only read this if you saw "Inception..."

The tagline reads, "Your mind is the scene of the crime." They are openly telling you that they just stole your money and tricked you into thinking you got something worthwhile in return...

OK, I am going to stray off topic for an out-of-character rant on this blog. 

All summer while I was home in the States all I heard was, "Have you seen 'Inception?' Man, you have to see 'Inception!' " At times people would feel so strongly about this that they would get offended at the notion that there were, in fact, people who hadn't seen the movie.

One of the most outspoken of these people was Mr. Steven Lowry. My longtime friend. Well, now I can say that I have seen "Inception." In fact, I just finished watching it. My immediate response to the movie was to log into Facebook and write this on Steve's wall (This will only make sense if you saw "Inception..." If you haven't seen it - Don't.):

"Steve,

I just watched 'Inception.'

Now I am going to sleep to dream about getting those 3 hours of my life back.

Perhaps I will go a level deeper and dream within a dream that I am in a world where it is possible to get that time back.

I would go another level deeper, but I am afraid I won't get the kick on time to come back to reality and tell you that is one terrible movie.

Cheers buddy.

I still love you,

Bradley"

I am befuddled as to how this stuff gets made.

Becca asked me a week ago to watch "Sex and the City 2" with her and now I see clearly what we should have watched...

Hindsight really is 20/20...
Agree or disagree with me? Feel free to comment below.

2 comments:

Mr. Lowry said...

I am so happy that I get to be the first to comment on this blog. DISAGREE.

-Steve

marcelino said...

Ha! Inception WAS the worst. But I don't think SATC 2 will be much better. And that's coming from someone who loves SATC.